IDM Award in SEO and PPC
This course is ONLINE, e-learning
During your Qualification in SEO and PPC, you will learn to:
- Understand what Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is
- Understand the importance of an integrated SEM
- Master Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understand the set up and management of Pay per Click (PPC) marketing
- Assess how to measure and demonstrate your performance
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to complete three online examinations.
Module 1: An introduction to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Understand what search marketing is.
- Identify the most important search engines.
- Learn about SEO and PPC and why you should use them.
- Understand how search is changing.
Module 2: Setting your strategy
- Learn about the importance of having a search strategy in place.
- Understand how to develop your search strategy.
- Assess what a successful strategy should deliver.
Module 3: The fundamentals of search marketing
- Understand how SEO works.
- Understand what keyword research is and how to research keywords.
- Learn what keywords to use in your search marketing.
- Understand how search terms vary along the path to purchase
Module 4: What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Understand how search engines find pages to include in results.
- Learn how to improve indexation.
- Explore the ways your site structure can be more search friendly.
- Understand what duplication is.
Module 5: How can you optimise your site?
- Understand what onsite elements influence your search rankings.
- Learn what you can do to improve your URLs.
- Identify factors to consider when creating title tags.
- Understand how to optimise body text.
Module 6: What is Pay per Click (PPC) marketing?
- Understand how PPC works.
- Understand how you advertise on search engines.
- Understand how paid search positions are decided.
- Learn how to choose paid search keywords.
- Understand what retargeting and remarketing is.
- Understand why retargeting might be useful for companies.
Module 7: Further paid search opportunities
- Understand what paid search extensions and mobile app extensions are.
- Learn how to create a powerful ad.
- Understand what an allowable CPC and CPA are.
- Learn how agencies and freelancers charge for PPC.
Module 8: Measuring your search marketing
- Learn the most common search marketing KPIs.
- Learn how to choose the right metrics.
- Understand what a good search marketing report should include.
- Understand what attribution and search marketing modelling is.
Module 9: Revision
- Summary of key learning objectives.
- Review of the examination process (overview of Paper 1, 2 and 3).