IDM Award in SEO and PPC
This course is ONLINE, e-learning
Learn how to confidently build Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns that optimise your organic search results and paid search performance.
During your Qualification in SEO and PPC, you will learn to:
- Understand what Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is
- Understand the importance of an integrated SEM
- Master Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understand the set up and management of Pay per Click (PPC) marketing
- Assess how to measure and demonstrate your performance
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to complete three online examinations.
Module 1: An introduction to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Understand what search marketing is.
- Identify the most important search engines.
- Learn about SEO and PPC and why you should use them.
- Understand how search is changing.
Module 2: Setting your strategy
- Learn about the importance of having a search strategy in place.
- Understand how to develop your search strategy.
- Assess what a successful strategy should deliver.
Module 3: The fundamentals of search marketing
- Understand how SEO works.
- Understand what keyword research is and how to research keywords.
- Learn what keywords to use in your search marketing.
- Understand how search terms vary along the path to purchase
Module 4: What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Understand how search engines find pages to include in results.
- Learn how to improve indexation.
- Explore the ways your site structure can be more search friendly.
- Understand what duplication is.
Module 5: How can you optimise your site?
- Understand what onsite elements influence your search rankings.
- Learn what you can do to improve your URLs.
- Identify factors to consider when creating title tags.
- Understand how to optimise body text.
Module 6: What is Pay per Click (PPC) marketing?
- Understand how PPC works.
- Understand how you advertise on search engines.
- Understand how paid search positions are decided.
- Learn how to choose paid search keywords.
- Understand what retargeting and remarketing is.
- Understand why retargeting might be useful for companies.
Module 7: Further paid search opportunities
- Understand what paid search extensions and mobile app extensions are.
- Learn how to create a powerful ad.
- Understand what an allowable CPC and CPA are.
- Learn how agencies and freelancers charge for PPC.
Module 8: Measuring your search marketing
- Learn the most common search marketing KPIs.
- Learn how to choose the right metrics.
- Understand what a good search marketing report should include.
- Understand what attribution and search marketing modelling is.
Module 9: Revision
- Summary of key learning objectives.
- Review of the examination process (overview of Paper 1, 2 and 3).