IDM Award in Content Marketing Strategy
This course is ONLINE, e-learning
During your Qualification in Content Marketing Strategy, you will learn to:
- Write effective content marketing strategies
- Design content plans, give an impartial critique of creative work, amplify, measure and optimise your content
- All with your customer at the heart of your decision making
- Making your big multi-channel campaign moments and ongoing evergreen content magnetic to your audience
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to complete two x one hour online examinations.
Module 1: An introduction to content marketing
- Understand what content marketing is.
- Learn about the consumer challenge for content marketers.
- Learn about the content creation challenge for content marketers.
Module 2: Developing a content strategy and Step 1: Setting objectives and KPIs
- Understand why you need a content marketing strategy.
- Identify what your content marketing strategy should deliver.
- Understand how to develop a content marketing strategy.
Module 3: Step 2 – Insight – listen, identify, and understand your audience
- Assess how to set SMART objectives and KPIs.
- Understand how to use SMART objectives in content marketing.
Module 4: Step 3 – Storytelling – tell a consistent, emotive and compelling brand story
- Understand the meaning of ‘audience’ in relation to content marketing.
- Assess the role of personas in content marketing.
- Learn how to create personas.
- Learn about content and the customer journey.
Module 5: Step 4 – Channels – identify the touchpoints most suited to your audience
- Understand how brands create great stories.
- Learn about the content ‘sweet spot’.
- Learn about the hero, hub, and hygiene model for the purposes of content creation.
- Assess what is meant by content value exchange.
Module 6: Step 5 – Management – manage the process with clear responsibilities and tools
- Assess the importance of context in channel planning.
- Learn about using the converged media model in channel planning.
- Identify which questions to ask when channel planning.
- Understand how to choose the most effective channels for B2B and B2C content marketing.
- Appreciate the importance of developing and managing a content calendar.
Module 7: Step 6 – Curation – Listen, converse and amplify the impact of the content
- Understand how to manage the delivery of your content marketing strategy.
- Understand what the content lifecycle is.
- Appreciate the role of the Content Management System (CMS).
Module 8: Step 7 – Optimisation: Continually measure, optimise, learn and enhance
- Understand what content curation is.
- Learn about amplification of content.
- Assess how to measure the success of your content marketing activities.
- Understand the role of testing in content marketing.
Module 9: Revision
- Summary of key learning objectives.
- Review of the examination process (overview of Paper 1 and 2).