IDM Award in Content Marketing
This course is ONLINE, e-learning
During your Qualification in Content Marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand the principles behind content marketing
- Understand the elements of a successful content marketing strategy
- Learn about creating personas for content marketing
- Assess what valuable content is and how you can create it
- Identify how to measure the success of your content marketing activities
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to complete two x one hour online examinations.
- Understand what content marketing is.
- Learn about the consumer challenge for content marketers.
- Learn about the content creation challenge for content marketers.
- Understand why you need a content marketing strategy.
- Identify what your content marketing strategy should deliver.
- Understand how to develop a content marketing strategy.
- Assess how to set SMART objectives and KPIs.
- Understand how to use SMART objectives in content marketing.
- Understand the meaning of ‘audience’ in relation to content marketing.
- Assess the role of personas in content marketing.
- Learn how to create personas.
- Learn about content and the customer journey.
- Understand how brands create great stories.
- Learn about the content ‘sweet spot’.
- Learn about the hero, hub, and hygiene model for the purposes of content creation.
- Assess what is meant by content value exchange.
- Assess the importance of context in channel planning.
- Learn about using the converged media model in channel planning.
- Identify which questions to ask when channel planning.
- Understand how to choose the most effective channels for B2B and B2C content marketing.
- Appreciate the importance of developing and managing a content calendar.
- Understand how to manage the delivery of your content marketing strategy.
- Understand what the content lifecycle is.
- Appreciate the role of the Content Management System (CMS).
- Understand what content curation is.
- Learn about amplification of content.
- Assess how to measure the success of your content marketing activities.
- Understand the role of testing in content marketing.
- Summary of key learning objectives.
- Review of the examination process (overview of Paper 1 and 2).