IDM Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Online
(Dip DigM) - This course is ONLINE, e-learning and virtual classroom
During the Diploma in Digital Marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand how data underpins the effectiveness of your campaigns and the experience you give your customers.
- Implement effective customer relationship management techniques like journey planning, personas and segmentation.
- Learn to juggle the big campaign moments and your year round activity.
Understand all the channels available to you, and how non digital channels can work alongside digital channels.
- Select the right channels for the right audiences and campaigns.
- Develop a top level campaign strategy, and the channel strategies which feed into it.
- Analyse which channels you should continue to invest in and those you should re-consider.
Plan your budget to make the most of ‘always on’ channel activity and your big campaigns.
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee||Exam Fee|
|1 March 2021||Online||Online||S$4,350.00||S$620.00|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
- The power of omnichannel campaigns
- Implementing the integrated planning process
- Facilitating change for integrated planning
- Create a customer centric communications plan
- Know your customers
- Building a communications strategy
- Analysing your omnichannel campaign
- Transform data into insights for continuous improvement
- Using insights to influence marketing strategy
- Setting the budget
- Managing the budget
- Measuring the ROI
- GDPR & Consumer trust
- GDPR & lawful processing – consent
- GDPR & lawful processing – alternatives to consent
- Profiling under GDPR
- Strategic campaign briefing
- Developing a proposition
- Evaluating creativity
- An introduction to the marketing channel mix
- Online marketing
- Offline marketing
- Developing a content strategy
- Delivering a content strategy
- Amplify, measure and optimise your content
- Developing a social media channel strategy
- Developing a social media campaign strategy
- Choose the right metrics to measure social success
- Customer centric website strategy
- Website and campaign strategy
- Measuring the effectiveness of websites
- Developing your email channel strategy
- Developing your email campaign strategy
- Measuring email success
- An introduction to mobile marketing strategy
- Developing a mobile marketing strategy
- Measure and test your mobile marketing activity
- Affiliate marketing strategy
- Display marketing strategy
- Search engine marketing strategy
- Why use direct mail and how to plan it
- Why use door drop and how to plan it
- Creating your mail campaign