IDM Professional Diploma in Intelligent Marketing – Online
During the Diploma in Intelligent Marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand how data underpins the effectiveness of your campaigns and the experience you give your customers.
- Implement effective customer relationship management techniques like journey planning, personas and segmentation.
- Learn to juggle the big campaign moments and your year round activity.
Understand all the channels available to you, and how non digital channels can work alongside digital channels.
- Select the right channels for the right audiences and campaigns.
- Develop a top level campaign strategy, and the channel strategies which feed into it.
- Analyse which channels you should continue to invest in and those you should re-consider.
Plan your budget to make the most of ‘always on’ channel activity and your big campaigns.
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee||Exam Fee|
|7 March 2022||Online||Online||S$4,380.00||S$625.00|
|6 June 2022||Online||Online||S$4,380.00||S$625.00|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
An introduction to intelligent marketing
- What is intelligent marketing?
Integrated planning for omnichannel campaigns
- The power of omnichannel campaigns
- Implementing the integrated planning process
- Facilitating change for integrated planning
Profitable CRM techniques to meet your customer’s needs
- Create a customer centric communications plan
- Know your customers
- Building a communications strategy
Measuring and optimising your omnichannel marketing
- Analysing your omnichannel campaign
- Transform data into insights for continuous improvement
- Using insights to influence marketing strategy
Building a comprehensive budget
- Setting the budget
- Managing the budget
- Measuring the ROI
GDPR: understanding campaign compliance
- GDPR & Consumer trust
- GDPR & lawful processing – consent
- GDPR & lawful processing – alternatives to consent
- Profiling under GDPR
Creating briefs that instruct and inspire
- Strategic campaign briefing
- Developing a proposition
- Evaluating creativity
Harmonising your omnichannel marketing mix
- An introduction to the marketing channel mix
- Online marketing
- Offline marketing
Supercharging your content marketing
- Developing a content strategy
- Delivering a content strategy
- Amplify, measure and optimise your content
Getting strategic on social media
- Developing a social media channel strategy
- Developing a social media campaign strategy
- Choose the right metrics to measure social success
Putting your customers at the heart of your website design
- Customer centric website strategy
- Website and campaign strategy
- Measuring the effectiveness of websites
Amplifying your emails
- Developing your email channel strategy
- Developing your email campaign strategy
- Measuring email success
Making the most of mobile marketing
- An introduction to mobile marketing strategy
- Developing a mobile marketing strategy
- Measure and test your mobile marketing activity
How to scale your search engine opportunities
- Affiliate marketing strategy
- Display marketing strategy
- Search engine marketing strategy
Mastering print mail
- Why use direct mail and how to plan it
- Why use door drop and how to plan it
- Creating your mail campaign