IDM Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Intelligent Marketing – Online
(PG Dip IM)
During the Post Graduate Diploma in Intelligent Marketing, you will learn to:
- Become an intelligent marketing leader
- How to use the data you have to understand your customers and put them at the heart of your business
- Improve the effectiveness of your marketing communications
- Develop effective marketing strategies
- Build the marketing team you need now and for the future
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Please contact us for info on next dates
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
An introduction to intelligent marketing
Understand the drivers for effective marketing in a demanding, data-rich, overly saturated marketing environment.
- What is Intelligent marketing?
- What is a strategic approach?
- The omnichannel approach
- The importance of customer-first marketing
- The importance of data in marketing
Understanding the marketing landscape
Gain an informed, objective and realistic perception of the marketing environment, in preparation for developing a forward-looking omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Assessing the marketplace
- Assessing the macro environment
- Knowing your customers and prospects
- Competitor benchmarking
- Intermediary assessment and partner management
- Internal Analysis
- Performing a digital audit
- Completing the SWOT analysis
Create an effective strategy by using data to identify and target different audiences, using relevant and powerful propositions and building detailed models of segmented customer journeys on the pathway to purchase.
- Developing a compelling marketing strategy
- Defining SMART objectives to shape strategy
- Understanding the importance of customer targeting
- Using research, data & insight to inform your marketing strategy
- Designing propositions to connect with audiences
- Mapping the customer journey to improve effectiveness
Develop a process for evaluating the cost-effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns and their performance in relation to your business and marketing objectives.
- Develop an effective budget
- Developing financial models
- Creating and managing annual budgets
- Creating and managing campaign budgets
- Calculating the Lifetime Value (LTV) of your customers
To enable you to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital marketing to redefine brand value and experience in the hearts and minds of prospects and customers.
- Branding in the digital environment
- Developing your online value
- Building communities
- Measuring engagement
- Developing effective propositions
Enhance your ability to consistently find and make use of customer insights that improve the performance of your marketing activity.
- Understanding customer data
- Developing a customer data strategy
- Creating a Single Customer View
- Developing your approach to profiling, segmentation and targeting
- Profiling your data
- Segmenting your customers
- Improving your targeting strategies
Managing integrated communications
Take advantage of campaign planning techniques and channel assessment processes to develop an integrated approach to your marketing activity.
- Developing an integrated approach to planning
- Advancing your communications and customer experience
- Managing integrated campaigns
- Creating a media neutral consumer centric approach
- Exploring Amazon’s approach to Integrated Communications Planning (IMC)
Optimising channel effectiveness
From targeting and measuring and reviewing creative, to understanding how to embrace the technological opportunities, learn everything you need to know to set up your team to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Developing your approach to campaign planning
- Advancing your campaign targeting
- Establishing the media strategy
- Improving approaches to creative messaging
- Optimising intra-media scheduling
- Amplifying your test and learn strategies
- Measuring multi-channel marketing and media attribution
Customer Relationship management (CRM)
Incorporate CRM activities into your practices to drive customer first communication strategies, including integrated communications, personalisation and permission marketing.
- Developing your approach to CRM
- Creating an integrated CRM strategy
- The principles of permission marketing
- Developing personalised contact strategies
- Managing customer preferences
- Analysing the value of customer interactions
Leading innovation and successful transformation
From digital transformation to organisational design and leadership, learn to operate your marketing function for success.
- Identifying digital transformation priorities
- Leading organisational change
- Designing agile organisational structures
- Leading people through transformation
- Managing external agencies and partners
- Developing processes to drive success
- Technology transformation planning