IDM Award in Marketing
This course is ONLINE, e-learning
During your Award in Marketing, you will learn to:
- Discover the importance of putting your customer at the heart of everything you do
- Gain a strong understanding of the marketing channels available, both offline and digital
- Learn how to combine your channels to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure your campaigns are delivered on time, and on budget
- Understand the importance of branding and creative
- Explore how data can optimise your marketing activities, campaign after campaign
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
- The fundamentals of good marketing
- How to use the 4 p’s framework
- How to ensure your company is customer centric
- What is customer relationship management?
- How can you identify different types of customer and their needs?
- How to deliver an effective CRM programme
- Learn what the multiplier effect is
- How and why it works
- How to plan and execute it effectively
- What are the main digital marketing channels?
- Understand the importance of online marketing
- Why and when do we need to use online marketing channels
- What the main traditional marketing channels are
- Understand the importance of traditional marketing channels
- Why and when do we need to use traditional marketing channels
- What are the creative elements of a marketing communication
- How you should approach them
- Great examples of award-winning creative
- What customer data is
- Why customer data is so important to the success of a business
- How to use customer data to make your marketing more effective
- What customer segmentation is and how it is useful for shaping your communications
- What the different types of segmentation are
- How to use your data to influence channel selection
- What communications planning is
- The common primary objectives and supporting targets for campaigns
- How to develop the appropriate strategy that can be turned into an actionable set of results
- How personas will help you create more effective marketing communications
- How to select the right communications channels to suit your audience
- How to develop creative that will appeal to your audience
- The importance of a good brief
- How to write a good brief and what to include in it
- How to manage agencies
- Why testing is so important in marketing
- The key areas to test across your marketing activity
- Things to consider when implementing your testing plan
- Why and how to analyse your marketing campaigns
- Where analysis and insights should sit in your campaign planning process
- How to develop and use your insights
- The importance of maths in marketing
- How to calculate a range of metrics
- How to use metrics to optimise your marketing campaigns
OnlineEnjoy the flexibility of devising your own personalised study routine with your programme deadlines via a stream of online content run over 12 months. You will receive email support and 24/7 access to course materials.
While we make every reasonable effort to make the course as up-to-date and relevant as possible, it should not be used as a substitute for legal advice. If you have any questions on how the GDPR affects your business you should seek independent legal advice. All views expressed are the opinion of the tutor or speaker and may not represent the view of SEQUEBB and The IDM.
Is this the right course for me?
The online award in Consent and Legitimate Interests is ideal for professionals currently employed in commercial and public sector companies across all sectors, including professional services and not for profit. Equally agencies, consultancies and suppliers servicing their data management needs will benefit by enrolling staff.
Marketing professionals – client, agency or supplier side – who wholly or partly have responsibility for data collection, storage and use, and whose effectiveness is dependent on best practice data management. This includes managers and executives in marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing, CRM, e-commerce and customer insight.